All of the milk and cream we sell is processed here at our farm with milk from our own cows!
Can't make it to our farm?
Buy our milk at these RI businesses
- Stamp Egg Farm https://www.facebook.com/StampEggFarms
- Jaswell's Farm (seasonal) http://jaswellsfarm.com
- Frederickson's Farm http://www.fredericksonri.com/FarmStand
- Goodwin Brothers Farmstand (seasonal)https://www.facebook.com/Goodwin-Brothers-Farm-Stand-138974609461666
- Glaze ‘n Daze https://www.glazendazedonuts.com
- East Side Produce https://www.facebook.com/EastSideProduceLLC
- Beef Barn https://www.thebeefbarn.com
- PVDonuts http://www.pvdonuts.com
Please note not every business carries every size and variety. We recommend calling ahead.
Would you like to sell our milk or use it in your restaurant or bakery? Check out our Wholesale Purchasing Guide for details.Wholesale Purchasing Guide
Cream Top Milk - A Less Processed Option
An ode to the past! Cream Top milk is minimally processed.
It is still pasteurized following federal law, but it is not homogenized.
Homogenization is the process that breaks up the butterfat and evenly distributes it throughout the milk.
Because this milk isn't homogenized the cream clumps together and rises to the top of the bottle just like the good 'ol days. Give this milk a good shake before drinking!
Save Your Caps!
For every 100 Wright's Dairy Farm and Bakery caps that are returned we will give you $5 off your next purchase!